NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT:
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide ABC ONLINE RESOURCESís copyright agent the written information listed below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying ABC ONLINE RESOURCES and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site; (You MUST provide the full url where the alleged material is located for the consideration to be valid)
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
ABC Online Resources, LLCís Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site is:
ABC Online Resources, LLC
5701 W. Latham St. Ste 101
Phoenix, AZ 85043